The Cat Hospital of Orlando also offers boarding for cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort.
At the Cat Hospital of Orlando, we try to make your cat's stay as stress free as possible. We know being separated can be an anxious time for you and your kitty. Our hospital provides a clean and secure place for your cat when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Cats Only Boarding Facility
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed*
- All the Comforts of Home!
*We also offer special medical boarding for patients who require medications, diabetic and kidney monitoring, and geriatric care.
We provide most food and toys for your cat’s stay. We have limited prescription and special diets available for boarders; please check with us if your kitty has specific dietary needs.
- If your pet has a washable favorite personal belonging, please bring it.
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper (FVRCP), FeLV/FIV, and Rabies.
- All cats must be free from internal and external parasites.
- Bring a veterinarian's statement showing your pet's latest inoculations.